Bret Roy, CPA
Bret Roy is Partner of Practice Development with Moore Colson. Bret works closely with business owners, CEOs, and CFOs to develop new business relationships and manages various consulting projects for the firm’s overall practice.
A CPA with more than 35 years of accounting and management consulting experience, Bret has an extensive background in corporate finance, value growth management, long-range strategic planning, and near-term tactical project implementation.
Prior to joining Moore Colson in 2005, Bret worked with Bennett Thrasher, PC as Business Development Manager and operated The Roy Group consulting practice from 1998 to 2004. Prior to his consulting practice, he held corporate finance management positions from 1989 to 1997 with BellSouth Corporation, United Parcel Service, Inc., and CSR America, Inc.
- Tulane University (M.B.A., 1988)
- Louisiana State University (B.S., Accounting, 1984)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed with the State Board of CPA’s of Louisiana