Moore Colson provides the expertise and support required by our clients when they need help addressing difficult circumstances. Our firm started by assisting lenders and borrowers to work through issues that impaired their business relationships; four decades later, we continue to work with companies and their stakeholders when times get tough. We are regularly engaged by companies that realize they have financial and operational issues which are beyond their expertise and/or require a third party to assist with some level of transformation. Members of our team have Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP) designations and have decades of expertise helping clients through distressed situations.
Business Restructuring Team
Our team is structured to provide our clients with executive-level professionals where/when needed, along with more project-specific professionals to leverage both the client’s and our resources. We integrate ourselves into the existing management team when possible and practical to leverage efficiencies but also provide interim support when there is an open position.
Our clients’ problems become our problems and we bring all of our resources to bear to assist with addressing, alleviating and repairing any damage that has occurred. We then move to help them get back on their feet and return to operating normally.
Business Turnaround Services
- Debtor & Creditor Bankruptcy Advisory
- Chapter 11 Trustees
- Chief Restructuring Officer
- Interim Financial and Operational Managers
- Cost Reduction and Revenue Enhancement
- Cash Flow Enhancement and Forecasting
- Business Valuation
- Sell-Side Advisory
- Lender Negotiations and Debt Capital Advisory
- Exit planning
- Consulting 2021 Year-End Review
- Consulting 2021 Mid-Year Review
- Consulting 2020 Year-End Review
- Consulting 2020 Mid-Year Review
- Consulting 2019 Year-End Review
- Consulting 2018 Year-End Review