Law FirmsMoore Colson’s consultative culture helps law firms and their owners achieve business and personal financial success.
Moore Colson’s consultative culture has helped law firms and their owners achieve business and personal financial success for over 40 years in Atlanta and throughout the southeast. Our team of professionals focus on helping our clients maximize profits, minimize taxes, accumulate and protect wealth, and create financial security.
As one of the top 150 largest accounting firms in America, Moore Colson professionals have significant experience in all facets of the legal industry. We build long-term relationships to fully understand our clients’ needs, enabling us to provide timely and effective solutions for the problems facing law firms today. Additionally, Moore Colson’s client service, coupled with the depth and breadth of our service offering, allows us to assist our clients throughout all stages of business growth.
We are also ranked as a Top 3 Business Accounting Provider in Georgia by the Daily Report’s Best of 2021. The annual Best of List by Daily Report is based on votes received from readers in the Georgia legal community.
- Federal and state income tax compliance
- Choice of entity and multi-entity planning strategies
- Tax method of accounting strategies
- Compensation models
- Corporate tax planning and projections
- Succession planning
- Merger and acquisition tax structuring, transaction strategies, and transition consulting
- Partner buy-in and exit payment structures
- Assistance with operating agreement provisions
- Tax credit procurement
Financial Planning Services for Partners
- Retirement savings
- Annual tax projections and planning
- Investment strategies
- Estate planning
Financial Reporting and Consulting
- Accounting and technical advisory services
- Monthly/quarterly corporate accounting services
- M&A transaction services – due diligence consulting (buy- and sell-side)
Assurance and Risk Management Services
- Audit, review and compilation engagements
- Cash flow modeling and assessment
- Internal control design, documentation and testing
- Employee benefit plan audits
- IT controls, risk assessment, remediation, and testing
- Fraud and forensic accounting
- Litigation support
- Court and estate fiduciary
- Mediation and arbitration (alternative dispute resolution)