High Net Worth & Family OfficeWe are tax and financial planners committed to designing and executing strategies that provide our clients with financial security and peace of mind.
Moore Colson’s professionals earn our high net worth client’s confidence by bringing value to the table, providing high-level critical thinking, expert wealth counsel and thoughtful solutions. We serve business owners, entrepreneurs, private-equity members, corporate executives, physicians, attorneys, retirees, widows, and family heirs, fiduciaries and foundations. Moore Colson’s team of dedicated and experienced tax and financial planners are committed to designing and executing strategies that will provide our high net worth clients with financial security and peace of mind.
- Income tax return preparation
- Quarterly estimated tax planning
- Income tax projections
- Multi-state income tax planning
- State income tax credit planning
- Succession planning
- Executive compensation planning
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service
- Estate, financial and retirement planning
- Cash flow planning for significant life events (i.e., college, second home, etc.)
- Insurance and life insurance trust planning
- Estate minimization through charitable trust planning
- Gifting strategies
- Trustee assistance with management and administration