Stephanie George, CPA
Stephanie George, CPA, is a Partner in the firm’s Tax Services Practice. Stephanie’s primary focus is on tax compliance and planning for closely-held businesses and their owners. Stephanie’s responsibilities include the coordination of tax services for clients, planning and organizing engagements, suggesting and implementing tax planning ideas, and mentoring staff.
Stephanie’s professional background in public accounting includes serving clients in the medical, professional services and real estate industries. She also has extensive experience in tax and succession planning for closely-held businesses, as well as the implementation of successful estate and financial planning strategies for high-net-worth individuals.
Prior to joining Moore Colson in 2009, Stephanie worked as an intern with Moore Colson’s Tax Services Practice in 2008.
- The University of Georgia — Master of Accounting, 2009
- The University of Georgia — Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, 2008, magna cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- North Fulton Medical Group Management Association (NFMGMA)
- Marietta Community Church — Elder
- MUST Ministries — Volunteer