Sydney Trew, CPA
Sydney Trew, CPA, is a Partner in the firm’s Tax Services practice. Sydney’s primary focus is on tax compliance and planning for closely-held businesses and their owners. Sydney’s responsibilities include the coordination of tax services for clients, planning and organizing engagements, suggesting and implementing tax planning ideas, and supervising staff.
Sydney’s professional background in public accounting includes serving clients in the construction, real estate, professional services, hospitality, and manufacturing industries. She also has extensive experience in the implementation of successful tax and succession planning strategies for closely-held businesses, as well as estate and financial planning for high-net-worth individuals.
- Samford University — Master of Accounting, 2010
- Samford University — Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, International Business, 2008
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) of Georgia
- Atlanta Chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- MUST Ministries
- Samford University Alumni Association
- Georgia Symphony Orchestra — Board Member, Treasurer