Elizabeth S. Miller, CPA
Elizabeth S. Miller, CPA, is a Partner and Practice Leader in the firm’s Corporate Accounting Practice. With over twenty years of experience in public accounting, Elizabeth provides expertise in the analysis, design, and development of business structures for accounting departments in the construction, real estate, developers, healthcare, legal, manufacturing, distribution, convenience store, automotive, retail and information technology industries. Due to Elizabeth’s external and internal accounting experience, she possesses both functional and technical knowledge to analyze and re-engineer business processes by recommending and implementing the appropriate and necessary solutions.
Elizabeth leads Moore Colson’s Corporate Accounting Practice, providing flexible and scalable accounting support and business consulting to launch businesses to the next phase of growth. These services include providing bookkeeping, accounting triage, month-end close services, job schedule preparation, due diligence preparation, physician compensation models, prepared financials, compilations, succession planning, cash flow projections, and software selection and migration support. Her team can serve as contract CFOs or contract Controllers for businesses in various industries and are responsible for managing the accounting departments, directing final preparation of financial statements, and working directly with lenders and surety agents. Elizabeth and her team have extensive experience with payroll setup and compliance including prevailing wages under the Davis/Bacon Act for those working under government contracts.
- Kennesaw State University — Master of Business Administration
- Western Colorado University — Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Associated General Contractors (ACG) of Georgia
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Atlanta Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- Greater Atlanta Electric League (GAEL)
- North Fulton Medical Group Management Association (NFMGMA)
- The Schenck School Board of Trustees — Audit Chair
- Johnson Ferry Baptist Church — Sunday School Teacher
- Baylor School — Alumni Board Member