MOORE COLSON & CO., CPAS AND ADVISORS’ RECRUITING SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on April 18, 2023, through April 30, 2023, all employment candidates who submit a resume through April 30, 2023, will be automatically entered. Each resume submission will constitute one entry and each candidate may only have one entry regardless of the number of positions to which you may apply.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open to residents of Georgia, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina and Tennessee – who are twenty-one (21) years of age and older as of April 18, 2023, eligible for employment in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina and Tennessee, and who meet the qualifications of any posted position. Resume submissions from unqualified candidates will not be entered in the drawing. Existing employees of Moore Colson & Co., CPAs and Advisors (“Sponsor”), its affiliates and subsidiaries, and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household shall not be eligible. Void where otherwise prohibited by law.
4. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about May 31, 2023, by Sponsor to select a winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. A potential winner will be notified by email and/or phone and must sign and return any required Affidavits of Eligibility and/or Release within ten (10) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize, and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Sponsor harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sponsor will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination.
6. PRIZE: One, $1,000 Delta Air Lines Gift Card. Odds of winning are determinate upon number of eligible entries. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from and among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in the State of Georgia.
9. IDENTIFICATION OF WINNER: For the name of the prize winner, available after May 31, 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to the Sponsor at the below address.
10. SPONSOR: Moore Colson & Co. CPAs and Advisors, 600 Galleria Parkway SE, Suite 600, Atlanta, Georgia 30339, 770-989-0028.