Steven Bailey, CPA
Steven Bailey, CPA, CFE, is a Partner in Moore Colson’s Business Assurance Practice. With over 15 years of experience, Steven leads audit and assurance engagements primarily within the construction, transportation, software, technology, and healthcare industries.
Steven is a Certified Fraud Examiner and provides financial analysis and fraud consulting services to clients in need of his skills. Steven also provides internal control consulting services within the internal audit outsource practice area and performs and reviews corporate Sarbanes–Oxley compliance audits. Steven has also been involved in providing transaction advisory services by performing buy and sell side due diligence associated with mergers and acquisitions.
- Auburn University at Montgomery (M.B.A. in Accounting, 2006)
- Auburn University at Montgomery (B.S. in Accounting, 2005)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Cherokee Presbyterian Church
- Deacon and Church Treasurer
- Habitat for Humanity