Joe Coleman, CPA
Joe Coleman, CPA, is a Director with Moore Colson’s Tax Services practice. In this role, Joe’s primary focus is to provide tax compliance and planning services for closely-held businesses and their owners in the transportation, manufacturing and distribution, professional services, and technology industries.
Joe has extensive experience in preparing corporate consolidated tax returns for companies with revenues of a billion dollars, developing tax planning strategies, preparing complex federal and multi-state tax returns for various entity types, and maintaining and developing client relationships.
Joe joined Moore Colson after working with Moore Stephens Tiller, LLC, Atlanta, as a Tax Manager for eight years.
- Kennesaw State University (Master of Accounting 2011)
- Kennesaw State University (B.B.A., Accounting 2007)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- The National Society of High School Scholars Foundation – Board Member