Jim Caylor, CPA
Jim Caylor, CPA, CFP, is a Director in Moore Colson’s Business Assurance Practice. James is responsible for planning and overseeing all aspects of financial statement audits and reviews as well as managing staff members while enabling the firm’s continued growth.
James’ extensive accounting, consulting, and financial management experience includes leading audit and due diligence consulting engagements while serving the commercial real estate, construction, private equity, hospitality, healthcare and professional services clients. James also specializes in audits of employee benefit plans, due diligence for initial public offerings (IPO), and GAAP.
Prior to joining Moore Colson in 2017, James served as a Director at CohnReznik, LLP to assist in leading the construction and commercial real estate industry practices, working closely with large public and private clients. Jim also worked at two Big Four firms, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and KPMG, where he was responsible for the coordination, planning, and preparation of financial statements as well as the review of audit assignments for large companies.
- Indiana University of Pennslyvania (B.S., Accounting)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)