Christopher D. Fagan, CPA
Christopher D. Fagan, CPA, is a Partner in Moore Colson’s Business Assurance and Consulting Practices. He has over ten years of experience working with clients ranging in size from start-ups and middle-market to large private companies, and three years of experience working in accounting departments for a publicly-financed entity and a university medical center. Christopher has served clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, retail, food processing, directional drilling, and logistics and transportation.
At Moore Colson, Christopher serves as an advisor to clients in many areas including private equity funds, investors, lenders, and advisory and consulting projects focused on inventory valuation and controls, assurance, and transaction services. In addition, Christopher has held temporary CFO roles at companies of all sizes and has assisted them with completion of their audits and obtaining debt financing.
Christopher joined Moore Colson in 2013 after working as an Audit Senior Manager with a regional CPA firm where he managed complex audit engagements, financial due diligence, and private company financial reporting. Prior to that, Christopher worked as an Assurance and Financial Advisory Manager with Crowe Horwath LLP in New York, New York, where he focused on an audit client base of private equity portfolio holdings and supported buyers and sellers in the firm’s Transaction Services Group. In addition, Christopher held roles in the healthcare industry at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Concentra Network Services.
- Belmont University (Master of Accountancy, 2007)
- The University of Tennessee (B.S., Business Administration – Accounting, 2004)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Board for Public Accountancy
- Georgia Automotive Manufacturers Association
- Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
- Industrial Leadership Council (Founding Member)