Christopher D. Fagan, CPA
Christopher D. Fagan, CPA, is a Moore Colson Partner and the Transaction Services Practice Area Leader. He has more than fifteen years of experience working with clients ranging in size from start-ups to large private companies, primarily focusing on the middle market. At Moore Colson, Christopher provides clients with strategic planning, operational assessments and quality of earnings analyses for buyers, sellers and lenders. He also works to help execute growth initiatives for the Transaction Services Practice Area.
Christopher serves as an advisor to clients in the following areas:
- Debt financing and equity raises
- Interim and fractional CFO responsibilities
- Developing KPIs and monthly reporting packages
- Buy-side and sell-side quality of earnings
- Financial reporting processes and controls
- Data transformation and predictive analytics
- Inventory processes, valuation and controls
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Quality of earnings for banks and mezzanine lenders
Christopher is also Moore Colson’s Manufacturing and Distribution Practice Leader. He collaborated with other banking, legal and insurance organizations to start the Industrial Leadership Council. This networking group focuses on providing informative speakers and content to executives in the manufacturing and distribution industry. He has served clients in various other industries, including agriculture and private equity funds and their portfolio holdings. He also has three years of industry experience working in accounting departments for large organizations in the healthcare industry. Christopher is a member of the Board of Directors and a member of the Executive Committee for Solomon’s Temple Foundation, a non-profit that provides transitional housing and programs for women and children experiencing homelessness in Atlanta.
Christopher joined Moore Colson in 2013 after working as an Audit Senior Manager with a regional CPA firm. Before that, Christopher worked as an Assurance and Financial Advisory Manager with Crowe Horwath LLP in New York, New York, where he focused on an audit client base of private equity portfolio holdings and supported buyers and sellers in the firm’s Transaction Services Group. Christopher also held roles in the healthcare industry at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Concentra Network Services. He has been a featured speaker and quoted expert for many organizations and media publications, including The Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Cobb Business Journal and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Belmont University — Master of Accountancy, 2007
- University of Tennessee — Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, 2004
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Board for Public Accountancy
- Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
- Industrial Leadership Council — Founding Member
- Solomon’s Temple Foundation — Board Member