Candace Jackson, CPA
Candace Jackson, CPA, is a Partner in Moore Colson’s Business Assurance Practice. Candace manages audit and review teams and serves as a practice area leader in the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan practice. With over 13 years of experience with employee benefit plans, Candace serves both public and private company plans to ensure compliance with reporting requirements and advise on plan operations. She annually assists clients with 401(k), 403(b), pension, ESOP, and health and welfare plans.
Candace’s professional background in public accounting, along with her strong interpersonal and team-oriented skills, complement Moore Colson’s already diversified Business Assurance team. In addition to her expertise in employee benefit plan audits, Candace also has extensive experience serving clients in the transportation, distribution and services industries.
- Berry College (B.B.A. in Finance and Accounting, 2007)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Women in Pensions Network
- Pension Education Council of Atlanta, Inc. Board Member
- Society for Human Resource Management, Atlanta Chapter
Employee Benefit Expertise
- Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Moore Colson employee benefit leadership team
- Assists in executing approximately 50 employee benefit plan audits each year
- Conducts employee benefit plan audit training
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants Employee Benefits Conference Task Force and Speaker
- Attends annual AICPA national employee benefit plan conference (attended annually since 2010)