Candace Jackson, CPA
Candace Jackson, CPA, is a Moore Colson Partner and the Business Assurance Practice Leader. As Practice Leader, Candace leads the firm’s audit and review teams, coordinates assurance services, technical research and consultation for clients, maintains and expands client relationships, develops and implements value-added ideas, and mentors and trains firm professionals.
Candace has more than 15 years of experience serving public and private company employee benefits plans to ensure compliance with reporting requirements and advise on plan operations. She continues to assist clients with 401(k), 403(b), pension, ESOP, and health and welfare plans.
Candace’s professional background in public accounting and her strong interpersonal and team-oriented skills complement Moore Colson’s already diversified practice leader group. In addition to her expertise in employee benefit plan audits, Candace also has extensive experience serving clients in the transportation, distribution and services industries.
- Berry College — Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, 2007
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA) – Employee Benefit Plan Conference Task Force
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Women in Pensions Network
- Pension Education Council of Atlanta, Inc. — Treasurer
- Society for Human Resource Management, Atlanta Chapter
Employee Benefit Expertise
- Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Moore Colson employee benefit leadership team
- Assists in executing approximately 50 employee benefit plan audits each year
- Conducts employee benefit plan audit training
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants Employee Benefits Conference Task Force and Speaker
- Attends annual AICPA national employee benefit plan conference (attended annually since 2010)
- Make-a-Wish Georgia Volunteer
- Berean Baptist Church