Marcia Nally, CPA
Marcia Nally, CPA, is a Partner with Moore Colson’s Tax Services Practice and one of the firm’s Real Estate Practice Leaders. In this role, Marcia’s primary focus is on strategic tax compliance and planning services for closely-held businesses and their owners in the real estate industry. Marcia also advises clients in the franchise, manufacturing and professional services industries. Marcia’s responsibilities at Moore Colson include leading and overseeing tax services for clients, recommending and implementing tax planning ideas, and mentoring staff.
Marcia’s professional background in public accounting includes extensive experience in real estate partnerships and high net-worth individuals. In addition, Marcia serves clients in the manufacturing, retail, services, private equity and venture capital, and technology industries.
Prior to joining Moore Colson in 2015, Marcia worked for Jamestown LP for five years. In this role, Marcia managed U.S. income tax compliance for all levels of multiple tiered real estate investment funds, including partnerships, foreign and domestic corporations, and individuals. She also served as the lead manager for all of Jamestown’s corporate U.S. income tax reporting and compliance.
- University of Alabama — Master of Accountancy, 1999
- University of Alabama — Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, 1998
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Commercial Real Estate Women, Atlanta Chapter — Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Mt. Zion United Methodist Church
- University of Alabama Alumni Association
- Gamma Phi Beta Alumni Association