Jonathan Levens, CPA
Jonathan Levens, CPA, is a Partner with Moore Colson’s Tax Services practice. In this role, Jonathan’s primary focus is on tax compliance and consulting services for private equity-owned as well as closely-held businesses and their owners. Jonathan’s responsibilities at Moore Colson include leadership roles in the firm’s tax services practice, the coordination and management of tax compliance and consulting services, and the implementation of effective tax strategies.
Jonathan’s professional background in public accounting includes serving clients in the private equity/venture capital, manufacturing and distribution, retail, service, restaurant, healthcare, staffing and financial services industries. Jonathan has extensive experience in merger/acquisition structuring and due diligence services.
- Georgia State University (Masters of Taxation)
- University of Georgia (B.B.A., Accounting)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Georgia Restaurant Association (GRA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Tax Section Member
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- UGA Alumni Association
- Druid Hills Child Development Center, Board Chair