Brunella C. Reid, MBA
Brunella Reid is the Chief Marketing Officer at Moore Colson. Brunella has over 20 years of experience including 15+ years in a marketing leadership role. Brunella’s specialty is elevating a brand and modernizing the marketing function at the corporate level. Brunella also has experience defining marketing strategies, developing content frameworks, and strengthening social media presence with a focus on the financial services, healthcare, and international trade/logistics industries.
Prior to joining Moore Colson, Brunella worked as a Manager of Marketing Communications at Anthem, a Fortune 50 corporation, leading a team of marketing communication writers and ensuring consistent branding across thousands of communications a year, in addition to developing and executing creative process improvements. Prior to Anthem, Brunella worked at Samuel Shapiro & Company, Inc. for 15 years. Brunella began in Operations and was then promoted to Team Leader and later to Training, Development & Compliance Analyst. She was then promoted to Marketing Manager to develop strategies for positioning the company for new business and manage all marketing activities. Brunella was further promoted to Senior Manager of Marketing and left the company as its Director of Marketing where she propelled the company to a new level and positioned it as a major player capable of competing with larger industry competitors by introducing new digital, social, and analytic tools that enhanced its ability to disseminate on-brand messaging to both internal and external audiences.
- The Citadel — Master of Business Administration, 2005
- College of Charleston — Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- American Marketing Association — Mentor
- Association for Accounting Marketing — Board of Directors
- PrimeGlobal Marketing Group — Marketing Chair
- College of Charleston Atlanta Alumni Association
- Public Relations Society of America
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®)
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP)