Adam Bateman, CPA
Adam Bateman, CPA, is a Moore Colson Partner and the Tax Practice Leader. Adam provides tax compliance and planning services for closely-held businesses and their owners. As Practice Leader, he is responsible for leading the firm’s tax team, managing department operations and working with the other tax partners to execute growth initiatives for the entire Tax Practice. As a Tax Partner, he continues to plan and organize engagements, maintain and expand client relations, and suggest and implement tax planning ideas.
Adam’s professional background in public accounting includes serving clients in the construction, real estate and financial services industries. He also has extensive experience in representation before the IRS and state tax authorities, mergers and acquisitions, and implementation of tax and succession planning strategies for closely-held businesses.
- Georgia State University — Master of Tax, 2011
- Samford University — Bachelor of Sciences in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, 2006
- Associated General Contractors of Georgia — Board Member
- Associated General Contractors of Georgia — Young Leader Program, Vice Chair
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants — Tax Section Member
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Alpharetta First United Methodist Church
- Samford University Atlanta Alumni Chapter
- Samford University Accounting Advisory Board