- Applications for a Restaurant Revitalization Fund grant are open for all applicants until Monday, May 24, 2021, at 8 p.m. eastern time.
- There are $220 million in funds still available set aside for businesses with less than $50,000 of gross revenue in 2019 that have experienced a revenue loss associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Eligible businesses can apply online on the SBA website or through SBA recognized point-of-sale vendors. Read our blog post on the RRF application process for more details.
- Applicants can access the online SBA application at the Restaurant Revitalization Award Portal.
- Applications are processed in the order they are received.
Due to the application deadline quickly approaching and limited funding, we encourage qualifying businesses to act quickly. If you have any questions about how to apply for the RRF, Moore Colson’s Hospitality Practice can help. Contact us for more information.
Elizabeth Michaels is an Associate in the Tax Services practice at Moore Colson. Elizabeth has a Master’s Degree in Tax Accounting from the University of Alabama, and she enjoys researching and analyzing current tax issues to determine client impact.
Jonathan Levens, CPA, is a Partner with Moore Colson’s Tax Services practice. Jonathan’s primary focus is on tax compliance and consulting services for private equity-owned as well as closely-held businesses and their owners in the manufacturing and distribution, retail, service, restaurant, healthcare, staffing and financial services industries.
Brian Renshaw, CPA, is a Partner at Moore Colson in the firm’s Real Estate practice and leads the firm’s hospitality group. Brian works with registered investment advisors who construct, develop, own, lease, syndicate, advise and manage all classes of real estate assets, including hotels, resorts and restaurants.
Joe Wright, CPA, is a Director in the Tax Services practice. In this role, Joe’s primary focus is on tax compliance and planning services for closely-held businesses and their owners. Joe works with clients in the construction, real estate, transportation, hospitality and manufacturing industries.