Billy Boyd, CPA
Billy Boyd is a Partner in Moore Colson’s Risk Advisory & Compliance Services Practice and leads the SOX service area. Billy joined the firm in 2005 and has experience in multiple industries including healthcare, private equity, distribution, manufacturing, retail, service and construction. Billy primarily serves large private and public companies through internal audit outsourcing engagements, project management and with their Sarbanes-Oxley implementation and compliance efforts. Billy also oversees System and Organization Controls (SOC) attestations for many clients.
In 2011, Billy was selected and participated in Moore Colson’s six-week international exchange program with a PrimeGlobal affiliate in Manchester, England.
- Georgia State University — Master of Professional Accountancy, 2004
- University of Georgia — Bachelor of Business Administration, Accountancy, 2003
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- St. Peter Chanel Catholic Church
- Knights of Columbus