Todd McMullen, CPA
Todd McMullen is a Partner and serves on the firm’s Executive Committee. He recently served as the firm’s Vice Chair, advising the firm on strategic initiatives. Todd also serves as President and CEO of Magnolia Trust Company, Moore Colson’s sister company.
First and foremost, Todd works closely with business owners and top management, developing successful strategic plans and creating business solutions that help companies become more profitable and more valuable. Todd serves clients ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in various industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail (primarily convenience stores), high tech/software, healthcare (primarily physician practices), lending, and service (primarily staffing).
Todd advises business owners and families on strategic and succession planning and has facilitated numerous strategic and succession planning sessions. He has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, business and management assessments, turnaround management, cash flow forecasting and profitability enhancement.
Todd joined Moore Colson in 1993 after working as a Business Assurance Manager with Coopers & Lybrand (PricewaterhouseCoopers).
- University of Notre Dame — Bachelor of Business Administration, Accountancy, 1985
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- The Catholic Church of St. Ann, Marietta, GA
- Notre Dame Alumni Network
- Atlanta Community Food Bank — Board of Directors, 2017 through Present
- Cobb Community Foundation — Board of Directors, 2018 through Present (Board Chair 2020-2021)