Todd McMullen, CPA
Todd McMullen is a Partner and the firm’s Vice Chairman. Todd advises the firm on strategic initiatives and works closely with the firm’s leaders to advance these initiatives. First and foremost, Todd works closely with business owners and top management, developing successful strategic plans and creating business solutions that help companies become more profitable and more valuable.
Todd serves clients ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in various industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail (primarily convenience stores), high tech/software, healthcare (primarily physician practices), lending, and service (primarily staffing). He has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, business and management assessments, cash flow forecasting, and profitability enhancement as well as strategic and succession planning and turnaround management.
Todd joined Moore Colson in 1993 after working as a Business Assurance Manager with Coopers & Lybrand (PricewaterhouseCoopers). Todd has conducted numerous seminars related to strategic and succession planning and business development topics.
- University of Notre Dame — Bachelor of Business Administration, Accountancy, 1985
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- The Catholic Church of St. Ann, Marietta, GA
- Notre Dame Alumni Network
- Atlanta Community Food Bank — Board of Directors, Finance Committee
- Cobb Community Foundation — Board of Directors, Board Chair (2020-2021)