Darrell Kent, CPA
Darrell Kent, CPA, is a Partner in Moore Colson’s Business Assurance practice. With more than 13 years of experience, Darrell leads financial statement audits and reviews, primarily in the construction, manufacturing and distribution industries. He is also responsible for developing and mentoring staff and monitoring firm performance goals.
Darrell also has experience providing technical accounting support and consulting to public and private companies and leading employee benefit plan audits.
Before joining Moore Colson in 2021 as a Director, Darrell served as a senior audit manager at one of the top 5 largest accounting firms in the United States, where he provided assurance and business solutions to publicly and privately held middle-market companies.
- Samford University — Master of Accountancy
- Samford University — Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Associated General Contractors (ACG) of Georgia — Young Leader Program
- Northside United Methodist Church